Sunday, December 16, 2007

Welcome

Dear everybody who reads my blog.
I want readers, yeah. I am like this celebrity who is sick of attention and will go all my way to make people notice me.
I love Islam. I've always thought, even if i was not born a Muslim, i'll stumble upon it and embrace it anyway.
Saying that, i agree that its still Allah will and i pray to Allah i live, breathe every single breath and die as a Muslim.

I admit being a Muslim does not make life easier. In fact, it can be harder, depending on what Allah wants for you.

But, being a Muslim is so rewarding in so many ways. Once you feel it, you never want to leave it.

I'm a Muslim trying to survive in pop culture. the culture of entertainment. the culture where even if you pray, pay zakaah and go for hajj, even if u fast in ramadhan, you still have your favourite tv show, u still have your favourite singer or band, you still watch the latest movie and feel somewhat moved by it.

i'm still figuring out whether that is a good or bad thing.

No comments: